- *Obama gives a speech*
- Buzzfeed: Obama's Speech Told Through 59 Titanic Gifs
- Slate: Has Democracy Run Its Course? The Compelling Case for a Monarchy
- Huffington Post: Slideshow -- 45 People Who Have Also Spoken to People
- Reddit: Check out this Huffington Post slideshow of 45 people who have also spoken to people.
- Fox News: Obama's Speech Neglects to Mention Diabetes. Why Does Obama Support Diabetes?
- MSNBC: Barack Obama Delivers the Greatest Speech in the History of Spoken Language
- Time Magazine: Barack Obama is clearly the most influential figure of the year. Him, or Miley Cyrus.
- Tumblr: Very speech. Much president. So wow.
- The Colbert Report: *makes a joke about trans* people*
- The Daily Show: *clip of Fox News anchor suggesting Obama supports diabetes*
- M. Night Shyamalan: Obama was an alien the whole time.
- Cat: Meow.
- Bella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
- Emma Roberts: Surprise, bitch.
Out of curiosity…reblog if you have a Bachelor’s Degree. Like if you have completed part of one/are enrolled in one now.
Fine Arts Illustration :D
Entertainment Arts & Animation and doing NOTHIN’ with it right now D:
Bachelor of SCIENCE……………..
Marketing!~~ 8D only 2 exams stand between me and that degree!
Conservation and Organismal Biology.